Monday, January 07, 2008

I love Stephanie Meyer!!!!

I finished the series. I LOVE THESE BOOKS!!



They were absolutely amazing and I am so sad I am done reading them.
But there is still the movie to look forward to, thank goodness! I love the actor they have chosen for Edward, Robert Pattinson,he is perfect. I have decided that Edward and Bella are by far the best love story ever, better than Romeo and Juliet in my opinion. I told Brian we're going to be vampire's for Halloween, particularly Edward and Bella, I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm crazy ;-)
I loved that some of you have or are reading these books. Julia-Hollywood premiere, count me in!!!
So, if you haven't read these books by Stephanie Meyer, I highly recommend them!

It's Monday and I am very tired, wishing I was still in bed. We went to my cousin Mitch's reception (technically he's my second cousin) in Tualatin Saturday night with my Mom and Randy, and Jenny. There were a lot of distant relatives I have not seen since I was little, talk about a blast from the past! I saw Cami, who is my second cousin and also a fellow blogger. It was fun to talk with her for a little bit and see her adorable kids, they all have gorgeous brown eyes.
After the reception we decided to get some dinner at Outback which was a lot of fun. We got home and I of course went straight to reading :-)

On a random note, I've decided I don't want to get the mail for the rest of the month. In the last few days we have incurred the following expenses:

1. The Management Group-We broke our lease at the townhouse we lived in (a year ago) and that has finally caught up to us.
2. Our property taxes went up
3. Brian's classes (he's taking 2 this term)
4. Car insurance (we pay every 6 months)
5. Neighborhood association dues

Basically this means we won't be putting a huge chunk towards the credit card as planned. There's really nothing I can do about it, but it's a little discouraging. But that's life, it could be a lot worse so I'm not complaining.

Alright, I'm boring myself in this post so I'm gonna stop while I'm ahead :-) Have a great Monday, hopefully this week goes fast!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate unexpected expenses. They always come at the worst times, too. Ugh. It could be worse. Try to keep remembering! Hope you had a great weekend.

Kari said...

I'm just about to start the series, and you've gotten me excited about it. I just finished my book today, so I can start on a new one. Now I'll only be in 2 books instead of 3.

I also hate unexpected expenses. We have that same issue with our roof. The wind storm blew off dozens upon dozens of shingles, so we're hoping our kicker check (lost in the move, but supposedly coming to us by Feb. 4th) will take care of it. Yikes. Anyway, I hope things go smoothly for you!

Cami said...

It was so great to talk to you in person. Unexpected expenses, blah!!

Julia said...

I am stringing out Eclipse as long as I can because I know that it is going to be a long wait until fall for the new one. I am using as much control as possible because I want to finish it right now!!! I am totally going to keep you posted on the premiere here. There are a couple of websites you can check out that have "deleted scenes" from the books by Stephanie. One is her official website and I will post the other link in a minute. They will maybe help tie you over until the next in the series...

Kris and MaLanie said...

I just finished Eclipse on Saturday. I also tried to drag it out as long as possible because I didn't want it to end. Those are now my favorite books of all time!! I can't wait for the movie. Kris makes fun of me because all I can talk about is vampires and werewolves! Did you hear that Kris is interviewing at OHSU this month? How fun would it be if we moved to Oregon? :)