Friday, October 12, 2007

A Vent Session and BIG NEWS!!!

Vent Session
Yesterday morning was a nightmare. My alarm did not go off. I normally wake up at 6 am, leave the house a little before 7 am and arrive at my park and ride lot by 7:25 since the bus leaves at 7:30. Well, I woke up and looked at the clock and could not believe my eyes......7:27!!!! I was so hoping I was dreaming, or it was Saturday, but no. Luckily I had taken a bath the night before because I had no time to waste. I threw some clothes on and ran out the door. There was no way I was going to go to the park and ride and wait for a bus, that would take way too long. So I had to hope there was a 2 hour space available right in front of the building. Since I do the park and ride they give us 2 permits a month to use in a 2, 4, 6, or 10 hour space, I was so grateful I had my permit and even more grateful there was a spot right in front of my building! I made it to work by 8:15 am which is record time for me (just glad there were not cops out that morning). I called the Administrative Services place to make sure I could park all day in the 2 hour spot with my permit, they said YES. So I did.
What do you know, I went to leave that night and there's a $20 ticket. Are you kidding me?! I called this morning and the lady was very nice, but could do nothing to help me. She transferred me to her boss and I left a message. My only other option is to send the money with a letter and they will refund it. I'm not gonna hold my breath for that refund, but I WILL fight this thing!

NEWS
Now that I'm done venting, I will share the BIG AND EXTREMELY EXCITING NEWS!!!! Get ready for this: Guess who's pregnant???!!!!!????!!!





Tiff and Eric!!! They're gonna have a baby, after 6 years ( I think it's 6) of being married they are finally going to bring a little baby into the world. Brian and I are so excited for them and can't wait to meet their new addition.
Congratulations Tiff and Eric, we are so happy for you!

5 comments:

Kari said...

That happened to me Thursday too! Isn't it horrible to start your day like that? Ugh! I'm glad you were able to get there in good time. Hope the rest of your weekend goes better!

Seth & Ashley Pietsch said...

I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO SAY YOU WERE HAVING A BABY!!!!! HAHAHA. You have to wait for me since Shauna didnt ahah! Hope you are doing well. Miss u like crazy. Ladies weekend soon? Please?

Julia said...

You suck I thought you were going to say that you were pregnant. Nice trick. I am sure you will be announcing soon....

Emilie said...

Darn, I thought YOU were going to be the one having a baby...
Maybe next time?!?!?

Anonymous said...

I thought you were going to say you were pregnant too! That is great news for your friends though. Have a great week!