Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tagged and Fires

My cousin Tasha tagged me so here goes!

A. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
B. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog, for these rules.

1. I am really shy at first, but when I feel comfortable I let loose and love to make people laugh.
2. I absolutely hate confrontation (good thing Brian doesn't)
3. I don't like driving in traffic, and when I say traffic I mean like more than 10 cars on the road, it stresses me out.
4. I get stressed really easily (Brian suggested I read "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff,")
5. I am horrible at making decisions, but I'm working on it and have gotten better.
6. I analyze everything and think that there is always a hidden meaning in things. Maybe that's called paranoid?!

I tag:
Jaime
Emilie
Leslie
Julia
Kristin
Jenny (you need a blog sis!)


So our family friend, Julia, lives down in Southern California and was nearly evacuated due to the out of control fires down there. She has some amazing pictures on her blog showing how close this monster is to her, so scary! Be careful Jewels!
Brian is about an hour away from it which scares me, although he's not scared or worried that it will come close to him since he's in the middle of the city.
Just thinking of all the people who are close to it or have lost their homes is horrible, they are definitely in my thoughts and prayers.

No comments: