Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Pictures

I decided I needed to take the time and post some recent pictures. When I get home from work the last thing I want to do is sit down in front of the computer, that's what I do ALL DAY LONG. But I do enjoy blogging and like to keep it updated.

Just to recap a bit, Nate and Amy's wedding was in Salem at the Oregon Gardens, it was beautiful, as was the bride......................

The wedding was spectacular as you can see below:
I love this next picture, it's the groomsmen minus one. From left: Brian, Macrus, Jeff Davis, and Sean. All of them are super cool, especially the cute one on the left ;)
Brian, Nate, and Big Daddy Bauer as we call him. We love the Bauer family, they are so genuine and SO FUN to be with!
This is Kristin (Nate's coworker) and Mary, a close family friend of the Bauer's. Mary is so sweet, I just love her!
Here is Dave and Cinnamon...... Schwendiman. That's right, Cinnamon's last name rhymes with her first!!!! We loved teasing her about this when they first started dating, and then when they got engaged we were thrilled. They are expecting a little one in November and we couldn't be more excited for them!
Brian and I right after the ceremony, I was a little cold as you may be able to tel :)

Now we're gonna switch gears to our weekend in Bend for Julie's wedding. Here is Brian and I at the reception:
Tiff and Eric:
Tiff, friend, and Sara (Brian's twin). I had fun doing Sara's hair and makeup before the wedding, she looks gorgeous:

Alright, well that concludes pictures and posting for the night. Have a wonderful evening, it's almost FRIDAY!!!!!

2 comments:

Emilie said...

Fun! I love weddings. You look like you had a good time with Brian. Very cute dress!
How's everything going ?

Kari said...

Looks like a fun wedding. I love your pictures. Always gorgeous!