Friday, October 19, 2007

2 Weeks

So I have to admit I had fun tricking everyone with my last post. Guess my evil side came out ;-) I'm hoping it's not too far in the future when I will be announcing that we're pregnant, until then I will dream about it.

I'm not looking forward to the next 2 weeks, Brian has a business trip (for those who think I will be alone I have a hand gun sitting by my bed and my husband taught me how to use it!). Yeah, apparently UPS thinks 2 weeks away from your spouse is no big deal, I've gotta talk to them about this. Anyway, since he's taking classes for his MBA he needs to take the laptop, thus I will not have a computer at home. I might still blog from work and families houses though. That's not really my main concern though, I'm not sure how I'm going to deal without him for 2 weeks, yeah I know, I'm a wimp. This will definitely mark the longest we've been apart, which I know for some of you out there is nothing (Jaime, 2 years, you're AMAZING!). If you think about it pray for my safety, I get a little scared when my strong husband isn't there to protect me.

We don't have too much planned this weekend besides packing for Brian, so I'm sure we'll maybe rent a movie and cuddle up on the couch. The weather here is horrible, rainy and windy all day and night, ick. Doesn't help cheer you up if you know what I mean.

Okay, this post has been kind of depressing so I better stop while I'm ahead! I hope everyone has a great weekend and hopefully I won't be MIA for too long.

3 comments:

Kris and MaLanie said...

That sucks Linds! I have a really hard time when Kris goes to his interviews and that is only one or two nights! I will definitely be thinking about you. Wish I could come visit and keep you company!

Jensen Five said...

since schuyler will be hunting you could come stay with us saturday-tuesday or at least come for dinner!

Emilie said...

You were tricky in your last post!! haha. Well what are you going to do with your man gone??