Friday, October 26, 2007

Here I come BEAVERS!

Heather was successful, she found some great tickets on Craig's List!! So I'll be cheering on the Beavs from the sidelines, yay :-) The weather is suppose to cooperate too, sunny and 60.

So I am so jealous. My husband gets to go to Disneyland on Sunday..........Disneyland, without me! I tried to say that maybe he shouldn't go since it's so expensive to get in, but who am I kidding, I would go if I was down there so I can't blame him. I just wish I was there and we could go together, maybe one day :-)
One week left until he comes home, I can't wait.

I am of course so happy it is Friday, definitely ready for the weekend. Tomorrow will be packed with game day stuff and then Sara (Brian's twin) is coming over and we'll have a girls night. Probably watch some movies and drink wine, the Holcombs are wine connoisseurs! I'm excited, we'll have a good time.
I need to get some groceries so I'll probably do that on Sunday and then relax. I know, I'm living the crazy bachelorette life with me husband out of town, what can I say?

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend, so glad the week is over!

No comments: