Thursday, August 02, 2007

Time Flies

Wow, it has been way too long since I've blogged. For some reason life seems to be extremely busy right now, although I couldn't exactly tell you why, it just feels busy.

The weather has been awesome here in Oregon, although it's getting a little hot now. Man I wish we had AC!

My Dad and Brian are building a pergola in our back, I'm so excited! We are going to stain it a dark red which I think should look nice. They have put the 3 posts in concrete and gotten the main runners up. Once it's all done we want to have wysteria grow up over it to provide more shade. I'm excited to put white lights in the wysteria, I am hoping it will feel magical :)

This last weekend Jaime and I headed over to the coast for Jenny's bachelorette party. It was so much fun! One of Jenny's friends, Taylor, has a beach house there and it was so big, plus it was like 100 yards from the beach. We went shopping on Saturday (Jenny and 2 of her friends got pedicures, manicures, and facials) then met back at the house to get ready for dinner at the Pelican Brewery and Pub. It was really good food, their clam chowder was better than Mo's (for those who've been to the Oregon coast)! Then we went back to the house and played games while Jenny opened presents. It was fun to have a girls weekend and Jenny got tons of cute stuff :)

Alrighty, now I want to go surf blogs because I have been so out of touch it's not even funny! I haven't checked my email forever either! When I come home I just don't feel like getting on the computer and so I haven't, but I miss blogs. Have a great Thursday, tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!

Some pictures from when we watched the girls:

What cuties they are. I have to point out that Cassidy is wearing MJ's sweater, she's a tiny one :)

5 comments:

Robyn Baird said...

Cute pics! I can't believe how big the girls are getting. I can't wait to see your place when we come next month. We are so excited to see the Armstrong girls. :)

Leslie Collins said...

I love Pergola's. They are beautiful. I like the idea of hanging baskets of flowers from them. Lights would be very pretty, too. Great pic's. Glad you updated. Have a great weekend. :)

The Clarks said...

The lights and Wysteria will be SOOO beautiful on the pergola! It's going to be gorgeous! Keep up the hard work you go getters!! :)

Kari said...

Glad to hear you're still doing well, but busy. Tell Jenny congrats!

Emilie said...

Well missy, its about time!!! Hahah! JK. I missed you! :) Glad you had a good time with the girls, it such looks like a blast! Keep the updates coming!!!