Thursday, August 09, 2007

Bachelorette Pictures

I wanted to put some pictures up from Jenny's bachelorette party weekend at the coast.

Everyone at dinner

Jenny opening her presents after dinner

Someone's tipsy :)

The beachouse we stayed at, thanks Taylor!


The bride to be enjoying herself!

The 3, formerly Armstrong girls
Julia and Jaime, best friends forever
The bridesmaids: from left Jess (Kyle's sister), Erin, Jaime, Jenny, me and Court
Isn't she just glowing?!


Brian finished the pergola! I will post pictures later, I am a little too lazy to go downstairs and get the camera and wait an hour while it loads on the computer. But it turned out absolutely wonderful, thanks to my Dad for your help and letting us use all your awesome tools (Brian loved them!). I know Brian had a blast and loved working with his hands, I like to call him Handyman Holcomb :)
This Saturday is Bauer's birthday so we're going boating during the day with my Mom and Randy. Then he's coming back to our house where we'll have a nice little BBQ under the pergola. I am excited to get out on the boat again this summer, especially since it's almost over :( The weather here has been a little chilly, not the normal August weather.
Work is going okay. My wonderfully amazing boss who I absolutely adore, was offered a job at another agency, Fish and Wildlife, and she took it. Monday was her last day and well, I'm devastated to say the least. She is the reason I loved this job so much and it's just not the same without her. I am trying really hard to be positive and am hoping everything goes okay.
Alrighty, hopefully I'll get off my butt and upload the pergola pictures for my next post :)
Tomorrow's Friday, yay!!!!! Enjoy your Friday :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Pictures!:)

Julia said...

LOVE these pics. I just posted mine too. I had so much fun catching up with you Lindsey. You look amazing and so happy. That was such a fun night. Keep up the blogging. Can't wait to see the pictures of your new perugula (sp)???-jules

Tasha Coltrin said...

How fun!!! Love the pictures!!! Can't wait to see you in 5 weeks!!!