Tuesday, August 28, 2007

September to Remember

Brian and I were talking about what a busy month September is going to be, good, but busy! This weekend, Labor day weekend, will be our only low-key weekend for awhile. The following weekend we'll be in Hawaii celebrating Jenny and Kyle's wedding (oh darn!), the following weekend Brian will be in charge of Bauer's bachelor party, starting early Saturday morning with golfing of course! I will be spending Saturday doing girly stuff for Amy's bachelorette party :)

The weekend after that is where it gets wonderfully busy:
1. We have family coming into town!!! Yay :) Brian and I are so excited to have my cousins stay with us, we can't wait to have a house full of family, that's the best!
2. Friday is Bauer's rehearsal dinner at 4 pm in Salem. Brian is going to go up to that then quickly drive back down for Jenny and Kyle's reception at 7 pm.
3. Saturday Brian will be tending to the Groom, Bauer, for Bauer and Amy's wedding, which I will go to a little later.
4. Also Saturday I want to spend time with all the family that will be in town :)
5. Sunday will be a family day as well since we have both sides of the family to visit with!

We are definitely looking forward to a wonderful September filled with love, laughter, and good memories!

1 comment:

Cala said...

Lins

We are so excited to come to Albany!!!! Can't wait to see everyone and the beautiful bride!! See you in 3 weeks.... BTW I will do my 50 questions don't you worry! Thanks for tagging me... :)