Monday, August 20, 2007

100 Random Things

I have enjoyed reading this on other people's blogs and decided it was time to do it myself. Here are 100 things you may or may not know about, or care or not care to know about me :)



1. I have a big extended family who I am close with and keep in close contact with, both on my mom and dad's side.
2. I have 2 younger half sisters that are 7 and 4.
3. I have 2 older sisters: 30 and 27, a younger brother: 18, 2 younger half sisters, a step brother and a step sister.
4. I got one B in high school, I was a salutatorian.
5. I cheered all 4 years in high school.
6. I cheered 2 years at OSU.
7. I was on the Portland Trail Blazer's Stunt Team for 2 years.
8. I can do a double back flip when 5 guys throw me up in the air.
9. I am scared of heights,
10. But I don't think about heights when I am thrown 20 feet in the air or stand on guys hands.
11. I miss cheerleading.
12. I can still do a back handspring.
13. My husband is my best friend in the whole world.
14. I can totally be myself around him.
15. I always clean my house for company.
16. I know when we start a family I will have to get use to a messy house.
17. A messy house will be worth the babies :)
18. I am Mormon.
19. I am not an active Mormon, but Brian and I are looking for a church we both love.
20. God is very important to me.
21. I love to say little prayers throughout the day.
22. I am ready to start a family.
23. We need to pay off a little more debt before we can start a family.
24. I am impatient.
25. I don't want to wait to pay off debt, but I should.
26. I LOVE that my husband is so handy.
27. My husband has the sexiest arms.
28. I am so proud that I got my bachelor's degree.
29. The best feeling at my OSU graduation was seeing my family cheering for me.
30. I will never forget running towards my Dad after I got my degree.
31. Making my Dad proud was the best feeling ever.
32. I like that no one can take away my degree.
33. I think about getting my master's after we are done having kids.
34. I don't want to do accounting forever.
35. I like that my mom and I are close.
36. I can share clothes with my mom.
37. My mom and sisters and I are very close.
38. I always want to live close to my family.
39. My first year cheering at OSU we won 1st place at Nationals.
40. I have a National Championship ring.
41. I have become a more insecure person since cheering in college.
42. I hate that I constantly compare myself to other girls.
43. I want to be comfortable in my own skin again.
44. I have an obsession with pleasing people.
45. I stress out really easily.
46. I would eat salty chips over a chocolate bar any day.
47. I could spend 24/7 with my husband.
48. I have to remember to give my husband space so he can be a guy.
49. Brian and I went to Japan and shot a cheerleading commercial.
50. The commercial was for cup noodle.
51. I was "Seafood" flavored.
52. You will never see the commercial in the US.
53. Brian and I go through 5-7 gallons of milk a week.
54. I've never broken a bone.
55. I weigh more now than I ever have.
56. I am sad that I didn't create lifelong friendships with any of my high school friends.
57. Nothing went wrong on our wedding day.
58. I danced almost the whole time at our wedding.
59. I had the best time at our wedding.
60. Last year Brian and I contributed the maximum monthly amount to our Roth IRA's.
61. We are constantly thinking about our retirement.
62. I am short and I like it.
63. At 5'3 I am the tallest of my sisters.
64. I have no doubt my young sister, Abby (7) will be taller than me.
65. I wish I could sing.
66. I love to dance.
67. I am very flexible.
68. I love pictures, they are of my most cherished keepsakes.
69. I've only ever lived in Oregon.
70. My grandma Robison (mom's mom) made me a baby blanket when I was 18 because I was scared she wouldn't be around when I had a baby.
71. I am happy to say she is still with us.
72. The baby blanket is pink and beautiful.
73. I have names picked out for my future babies.
74. My lifelong dream has been to be a stay at home mom.
75. I feel so blessed that me staying home is as important to Brian as it is me.
76. I hope our kids get Brian's skin.
77. I like that Brian is 6 1/2 years older than me.
78. I am not into Politics.
79. Brian graduated in Political Science and enjoys politics.
80. I like how Brian tells me about his day at work everyday.
81. I love how Brian is very affectionate and cuddles with me.
82. I wish I was a more confident person.
83. I constantly need reassurance in everything I do.
84. I cannot stand when people chew loudly.
85. I don't like when people chew quietly.
86. I don't like when I can hear people chewing gum or any food.
87. I wish it didn't bother me when people eat or chew gum.
88. I have to leave the room when Brian eats Fruit Loops.
89. We sleep with a fan on every night, even in the winter.
90. Brian and I don't have cable.
91. I have all 10 Friends Seasons.
92. We watch Friends almost every night.
93. We go to bed at 9 pm almost every weekday.
94. I think pregnant women are absolutely adorable.
95. I don't think I'll feel as adorable when I'm pregnant.
96. I don't have enough to do at work to keep me busy.
97. My favorite color is baby blue and has been since I was 15.
98. I don't think 23 is young to get married.
99. I don't think 24 is young to have a baby.
100. I wish someone would pay me to blog everyday :)

6 comments:

Robyn Baird said...

That was awesome, how you came up with 100 random things is amazing. LOL

Kari said...

I loved this! Thanks for sharing. You'll be adorable pregnant! ;)

Leslie Collins said...

I really enjoyed reading your list. :)

Jensen Five said...

so, what i wanna know is if you are pregnant because on #99 you said that you don't think 24 is young to have a baby. are you making an announcement and getting my hopes up?

Lulu said...

Oh dear, sorry Jaime :) I didn't mean to get your hopes up, I am not pregnant :(

Mama Nirvana said...

Baby on the brain, or what? I'm sure that all of your dreams will come true.

Amy