Wednesday, August 22, 2007

2 Weeks Away!

I can't believe we leave for Hawaii in 2 weeks, even more exciting is Jenny's getting married in 2 1/2 weeks!

Her bridal shower is this weekend at my house and we are making sure we have everything in order. "We" being my mom, Jaime, and Anna. Brian is being so kind to be available to help us with tables and stuff, but I'm sure he'll disappear during the shower. The them is pink and green and boy is this place going to be pink and green! I am hoping my camera doesn't act up ALL day on Saturday so I can snap a few pictures.
Sunday we are going to a BBQ for Nate and Amy, it's a couples wedding shower. That should be fun as we love hanging out with the Bauer family!
Is it wedding season or what?! We are crazy busy with wedding stuff this year, but it's fun.
I am looking forward to Beaver football games this year, we always have so much fun tailgating before the game starts. Plus, our stadium is bigger and better this year, with the largest jumbo-tron in the Pac-10! Apparently it's HD and everything, pretty excited to see that bad boy. Too bad I'm not cheering anymore to get a good look ;)

So we have befriended our neighbors behind us and really enjoy their company. I think I've mentioned them before, Brandi and Chris. Well, we had a little suspicion but were confirmed on Saturday when Chris said Brandi didn't feel good as she had morning sickness. She's preggers :) We were so excited that we went to Target and bought a baby blanket and card and left it on their front porch. I told her in the card that we want to babysit the little one and in her "thank you" card she said she took that as a legal binding contract, lol! Anyway, I think we're the top babysitters, yay :)

Thanks for commenting on my 100 random things, I wasn't sure if anybody would make it through the whole thing! I do invite everyone to do it as well, if you haven't already, it is so fun to learn random facts about people. Also, if there are bloggers out there whom I don't stalk your blog, leave a comment so I can! That is, if you're okay with me stalking your blog :)

1 comment:

Emilie said...

LUCKY!