Friday, August 24, 2007

I've been Tagged!

Emilie tagged me so here goes!

Rules:
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. ***IF you have already done your middle name than do the State that you live in with new adjectives!*****
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts. ***Or state if you have already been tagged before!***
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Middle Name: Michelle
M: Married and loving it!
I: Indifferent feelings about my job.
C: Cuddling, I love to cuddle with my hubb.
H: Happy we are going to Hawaii soon!
E: Excited for football season.
L: Loving our home.
L: Loving our yard.
E: Envious of stay at home mothers.

1. Do you like cheese? Heck yes I do.
2. Have you ever been arrested? Nope, I'm clean.
3. Have you ever shot a gun? Not even a paint ball gun!
4. Your favorite song? That's a hard one as it changes often, but a classic I'll always enjoy is Heaven by Journey, it's what Brian and I danced to at our wedding.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not usually
6. What do you think of when you eat hot dogs? Costco hot dogs for $1.50, yum :)
7. What's your favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Milk!!
9. Can you do push ups? Yes, but I use to be able to do more than I could now.
10. Is your bathroom clean??? Yes, but I need to clean the shower this week.
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I have two: My wedding ring and my Tiffany's necklace from Brian.
12. Favorite Hobby? Reading, does that count? I LOVE to read.
13. What are you listening to right now? People at work talking and typing.
14. What is the last thing you ate? Yogurt for breakfast.
15. What one trait do you hate about yourself? Physically: my thighs. I wish I was more confrontational.
16. Middle Name? Michelle
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I'm glad it's Friday, I wish it was time to have babies, I want to read my book.
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought. Gas, girly stuff for Cassidy's birthday, a baby blanket and card for our neighbors who are expecting :)
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Milk, water, coffee.
20. Current worry right now? Paying off debt and fast!
21. Current hate? Dust bunnies on my floor!
22. Favorite place to be? Under our new pergola playing cards with my hubby.
23. How did you bring in the New Year? At our friends' Tiff and Eric's house, recovering from a bad cold.
24. What is your quirkiest habit? I like to put soft fabric in between my fingers, it's very soothing.
25. Name three people who will complete this and Return? Hmm, not sure.
26. How many siblings do you have? 5, big family and I wouldn't have it any other way!
27. Do you own slippers? Yes but only 1, I need a new pair.
28. What shirt are you wearing? A bright green one, sounds horrible, but I swear it's not!
29. What shampoo do you use? Right now, Pantene.
30. Favorite color? Baby Blue all the way.
31. Would you like to be a pirate? Not even a little bit.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Lately it's been Tim McGraw's, If You're Reading This (is that the title?)
33. Favorite female name? Bria
34. Favorite male name? Wesley
35. What's in your pockets right now? Just some lint :)
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Brian and I playing cards last night, we get competitive, in a fun way!
37. Best bed sheets as a child? Don't remember
38. Worst injury you've ever had? Doing cheerleading in high school I fell and sprained my ankle, which I had to have surgery on 2 years later, it chipped a bone and the piece was floating about.
39. When's your birthday? June 25th, 1983.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2, but no cable!
41. Who is your loudest friend? That would Sarah Clark :)
42. Who is your most silent friend? When she is sober, Amy Herradura.
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Pretty sure my hubby does :)
44. Do you wish on shooting stars? Oh yes.
45.What is your favorite book? Anything by Karen Kingsbury! :)
46.What is your favorite age? 24, I am at a really good place right now.
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? Canon in D as I walked down the aisle.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Amazing Grace and How Great Thou Art.
49. What were you doing at 12 am this morning? Saying goodbye to Brian as he left for work.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Oddly enough, I had a thought about the book I'm reading and who Leah's father could be. (It's a book by Beverly Lewis, Abram's Daughter's series.)

Now I am tagging:
Tasha
Cala
Robyn
Jaime

Julia

1 comment:

Robyn Baird said...

Okay, I did mine and tagged others. I also wanted to let you know that our foreign exchange student Kamila will be coming with us to OR. Do you still have room for us?