Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Aloha!!

WARNING: There are a lot of !!!!! in the following post. I can't help it, I'm excited about Hawaii.

We're going to Hawaii!

We did have to buy a new camera because ours died on us, not impressed with Kodak as it lasted a year and a half. So, we will be able to take as many pictures as we please and I will of course post them here.
My clothes are packed, I just have to gather all the toiletry stuff tonight. Plus we are taking MJ to her Grandma Marna's tonight.
Our first stop off the airplane tomorrow will be Costco (just like when we went there last year for our honeymoon). We'll get some groceries and probably some Costco hot dogs, can't be $1.50!
Then we'll head to a place to rent snorkel gear for the time we're there. We plan to snorkel everyday since we have a private beach in the back yard, yeah thats how we roll ;) We'll also venture out to a few well known snorkel places like Turtle Town.
As you can tell I am having a hard time focusing on work as my mind is already on the plane to Hawaii :)

I got my hair done on Thursday and am really happy with how it turned out. We put a little more blond in and she gave me the side swept bangs. I was really nervous so she didn't cut them as short as she normally would've, and I'm glad because I like the length they are at, a little past my eyes. I also laid outside on Saturday and Monday to get some color and eliminate some tan lines. Thanks to Maui Brown, I got a good brown tint to my skin and of course burned a little, but nothing a little Aloe Vera and Burn to Brown won't get ride of.

Sunday we went over to Brian's Dad's house and had a delicious BBQ. There were 4 dogs there so we definitely stayed entertained. Brian's Dad made the comment he would like if there were 4 grandchildren to enjoy the Holidays with, I agreed! Not that we don't love our dogs, but let's get some little ones in the mix.

Alrighty, well I better be going. Wish us a safe and fun time in Hawaii, and I'll see ya'll next week!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I hope you have a great trip. I am going there in November and I am so excited too!:)

Cala said...

Have loads of fun!!!! We wish now we would have gone!!! :( But we will see you in a few weeks!! Love to you all!!! Congrats Jenny Rae!!!

Kari said...

Yay! Have so much fun! Can't wait for the pictures...

Angela said...

Lucky!! Have a great time in Hawaii. Fun to see your blog. Now I've gotta put you on my links list! -Ang K.