Thursday, September 17, 2015

We're in a bowling league

I know what you're thinking, wha? Come again?
But you heard that right, Brian and I joined a bowling league. Scott and Randi asked us a couple weeks ago and at the time we were like, "Yeah! Count us in, fun!"
And then we talked about funny team names and matching uniforms and all the important stuff. Then it got real and they were like, "We're signed up!"
I was like, "Oh, I'm not good at bowling...is that a problem?"

But guess what? It was pretty dang fun and also? I didn't suck!! In fact, I played my best game ever during game 2...148!!! Crazy. I was ecstatic. 
The kids played on the indoor structure, got all hot and sweaty, and would come to cheer us on every few minutes whilst chugging water. 
Red lipstick!


Keeping it classy at the bowling alley!

Team pic (pretend I'm in there too)

Brian in his determined stance...he has the best legs

Randi about to bowl a spare

Inukai high five!
So, our team name? Red Hots. Colors: White and Red
Also, we are the youngest and I'm just going to throw humble out the window and say we're the best looking too. It's not bragging if it's a fact right? ;)

I'm looking forward to our weekly bowling game. 

No comments: