Monday, September 14, 2015

Girls girls girls!

A few weekends ago, Jenny and Kyle moved. They found their dream home, their forever home, and also my dream home :) It's still in Albany and it is incredible. They have about an acre and a half, perfect for letting the kids run around, and just a gorgeous new home to raise their little family in. Their moving day was when I was in the middle of running Hood to Coast, so when I got home I headed down to help unpack and watch the kiddos. 
 Bria would not stop pestering to hold Zoey. I'm not sure if I was annoyed I had to share baby Zoey or if it was actually because Bria kept asking, but either way I don't get to be the only baby hog in the family!
 Zoey is smiling and babbling and just so much fun.

I didn't even get a picture of Reese and Jax because they were too busy running around being adorable. Those two are just hilarious together. They loved being outside riding on the little tractor and bikes so they spent a majority of time out there. 
Their living room all set up with toys ;)
I didn't feel like I was a huge help. With four kids running around it's very difficult to be productive, but we did get the laundry room set up and organized, shower curtain hung, and the kids are alive...so that's a win.
On my way down to Albany I got to attend a gender reveal for Nate and Amy. They are pregnant with their second and they made the big announcement on what they would be having...

Big sister Charlotte excited!!

It's a girl!
So excited for them to have another baby girl! Clearly I am bias but I'm thrilled they get to experience the crazyness that is two girls :)

No comments: