Thursday, July 25, 2013

Social butterflies

As a SAHM I think it's important to keep my kids socialized with other kiddos. There is a huge amount of learning that goes along when they play with other kids and although it can be tiring to continually teach them how to share, it's worth it.
Bria loves playing with her friends, especially her best friends: Bennett and Weston (her words, not mine...I had no idea the whole best friend thing started so soon ;)
They get along so well that the amount of "teaching" is very minimal and they all do a great job of using their imagination which is so fun to watch.




Sweet little Kenzie (Bria took this picture and I love it!)

We took them to Turbo and they really enjoyed it :)
After the movie the sun was out and it finally got hot out so we did the only thing you can do in the summer heat...
Slip 'n slide!!!!





We sure love our kids, they play hard together and I love it!

No comments: