Thursday, July 11, 2013

Everybody loves pictures

I was in photographer mode in Iowa.
New place, the whole family, it doesn't get more picture perfect so I took full advantage. 
And the lighting. Oh the lighting in the evening was perfection.


The Holcomb siblings (Sara, Heather, Brian)


Gabriel and Aunt Heather

Sara and her boy

Grammy and Bria




I officially want this on a canvas, love it


Gnats, ick

"Freakin' gnats, leave me alone!!"



Holcomb kids with their parents


A little early evening entertainment

My baby stunting 


 I have to admit, these were all taken in just one night. I went a little crazy each night but I'm glad I did :)

You all would be proud of me, I didn't stress about nap time or bed time. When it happened it happened. Of course, the girls got up at the same time no matter what time they went to bed, why do kids have an internal alarm clock that doesn't allow them to sleep in?! Crazy kids.

I still have pictures from our trip to Kent Park and the fourth of July parade, but I think I have overloaded this post with pictures so I will take a little break and do those later.

No comments: