Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Catfish 4

Bria started swim lessons yesterday, she is in catfish 4 and I think it's going to be a good fit. They worked on swimming on their backs, front stroke, and diving under water to get eggs. Bria had a blast and didn't want to leave. Fortunately we have it everyday for the next two weeks.
My Bria fish
 Last week we also attended the little track meet they have during July at the local stadium. Both girls ran hurdles and it was stinkin' adorable.
Family time!

Yay for participation ribbons!

Yay for piggy tails! :)

7 years of marriage...10 years of dating...12 years in each others lives
Brian and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary yesterday. Since Heather was out of town for work we planned to do a family picnic at the park, but he surprised me and had asked the Buells to watch the girls so we could go out. I love surprises!!
We went mattress shopping and got a new one, wahoo!! It's being delivered tonight and we cannot wait. Our mattress is one we bought back in college because it was cheap at Costco. It's horrible. I love Costco but I will not be buying a mattress from them again. Brian wakes up with lower back pain every morning and we know it's the mattress because aside from the obvious sagging of the mattress, when we were in Iowa his back felt fine. So we knew it was time for a splurge!
What better way to spend our anniversary than laying on a bunch of beds together? ;)
After that we went to PF Changs and then a little shopping at The Gap. Does he know me or what?

No comments: