Sunday, November 25, 2012

The End

As some of you may know, the end of an Era happened recently. The end of the Twilight Saga. The very last movie came out recently and Heather was so sweet to take me to the premiere. It was so exciting to be able to see it right away and I absolutely loved it. 
Well, Thanksgiving rolled around and we headed down to spend time with our family. I took absolutely NO pictures. WHAT?! 
Except pictures of when my sisters and Mom and I went to see Breaking Dawn part 2. Because it was the end of an era. We saw the very first movie together and it was only fitting that we saw the last one together as well. 
Trying to get a picture before we went in to get our tickets proved to be hilarious. We went to the 10 o'clock showing (holy late batman!) and while we were waiting for Kayla to join us we tried to get a picture of us in front of the Twilight poster...by ourselves. Would you like to see what we got?

Not bad, Jaime's face is in the shadow and you can't see the poster though, so let's try again...

Ahh, yes, success! Jenny's eyes, Jaime's head, my Mom, and most of me....no poster (BTW we died laughing when we saw this picture!)

So Jenny just took a picture of us...only it was actually a video and in the video we stood like this for 10 seconds
We of course loved the movie and I'm so glad we all got to go together. At first I was all bummed that we didn't get a picture with Kayla, and then I saw the ones we took and realized we didn't really get any pictures with all of us anyway, haha. The point is, we went out, we laughed, we cried, we loved the end.
Oh and also, we will be seeing Les Miserables together because wow, chills!

No comments: