Friday, November 09, 2012

Another year older

 And another year wiser.
Brian celebrated his birthday on Wednesday and it was a pretty quiet day. He said it was his best birthday yet, but I think he just says that every year to make me feel good ;)
Brian got to sleep in that morning and then had to go to work. But he did come home and take a nap which is like his favorite thing ever so that's a plus. He requested hamburger and noodles for dinner. He requests that every year. I can't complain because although it's not my favorite dinner, it's super easy and the girls eat it up.
After dinner he relaxed on the couch while I cleaned up and got his birthday cake ready. We sang, we ate, we were merry.

Very excited about chocolate cake

This girl has the funniest personality ever, such a ham!

Birthday boy with his chocolate cake and cool whip...yeah I don't know either
My goal was for him to have a relaxing day and not have to lift a finger...mission accomplished :)

1 comment:

Ben and Wes said...

We missed his birthday!!!! We are such bad friends!!! We must make it up to him and you!!!