Friday, November 30, 2012

She is definitely ours

BRIA


I know she is mine because...
  • she could eat cereal for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks
  • she LOVES her arms and back scratched
  • she gets frustrated easily is a perfectionist
  • she has a bazillion facial expressions
  • she loves no bake cookies
  • she doesn't like when people walk up the stairs close behind her

I know she is Brian's because...
  • she is a picky eater who doesn't like most fruits
  • she never takes your word for something, she has to see it for herself
  • she asks a bazillion questions
  • she loves her feet and back rubbed
  • she runs warm, especially when she sleeps (she has a very lightweight comforter on her bed and that is it, despite my efforts to pile blankets on)
  • she has a hard time remembering names (this is somewhat recent)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess the name thing is a Holcomb problem!! Although I thought it was a side effect of giving birth... Haha

Sara