Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Games

 This little girls love of dolls just kills me. I know I talk about it pretty much every time I blog, but I can't help it, it's adorable. Do you see how she is cradling the babys head? Do you see that?! Not to mention that baby looks exactly like her, bald and all.

Last week Bria and I shared one of my favorite days together. It wasn't anything extravagant, just a good old day spent playing games. While Reese napped Bria and I played CandyLand, Memory, and then a number game I made up (to help her recognize her numbers).

 She is a very encouraging little girl and would get just as excited for me as for herself, such a sweetie.
 She also has a sweet tooth, I think she gets it from me.
I'm looking forward to a family filled Thanksgiving weekend! I know Bria is going to have a blast with her cousins (you should see her face when we tell her she'll get to see Porter) and all her grandparents and aunts and uncles and dog friends... :)

No comments: