Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Glorious sun!

A week ago we did a little shopping and visiting with Lance, Kayla, and my Mom. They came up to find a suit for Lance for the wedding. Brian and I never pass up a chance to visit The Rack, Nordstrom Rack. 
Afterwards we headed to Lanie's to visit with my Aunt and snuggle the brand new baby. 

Reese loving her Aunt Kayla


A little Daddy's girl for sure

Reese LOVES babies

Lance, just being Lance :)

This past weekend was GLORIOUS!! We had sunshine, blue skies, and temperatures in the 80's. Hottest days of the year and I believe we hit a record the other day. To say we are full of vitamin D would be an understatement, we are happily overflowing with it because we spent 3 days straight outside. It was fabulous.
I was so excited to whip out summer clothes for the weather. It practically doubled the girls wardrobe :) Well, okay I need to do a little clothes shopping. Darn ;)
Silly sisters

A grumpy toddler and curious baby, that about sums it up

Reese's new obsession, standing or walking while holding onto your hand

Or standing by herself, are you kidding me?! This is too soon.

Love this photo of my big girl and me


Look closely and you will see a long strand of drool  coming from her mouth :)
So Saturday after I got my hair did we headed to the Woodburn outlet malls, we haven't been in forever. Outdoor mall + 30% off at Gap = YAY!!!
We found a few things we couldn't live without, like jeans for me, shorts and dress pants for Brian, and socks for Bria and me. Nothing really exciting, but all very good items. We got some pretzels and drinks then let Bria climb on the tree house structure they have there. We headed home to BBQ and ended up sitting in the backyard on the grass and just having a perfect evening. Seriously perfect.

Sunday after naptime we headed to a park, ate some dinner, then played and played. On the way home we stopped by Sonic then to another park. We could not get enough of the sunshine.
By the time we got home and did baths, we were all ready to curl up and go to bed.

I have to say though, Monday night was icing on the cake. We hooked up the bike trailer and went for a bike ride. Pure heaven. Love the sunshine.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Sunshine in Oregon before May? What?