Thursday, April 19, 2012

Mushy love stuff

It may not be our anniversary, or Valentine's Day, or Father's Day, or even Brian's birthday. But I still want to gush about my incredible husband, just because he is that great.
Having kids brings you to a whole different level with your spouse. In the early baby days you are dealing with lack of sleep and lack of knowledge about what to do with this tiny person. Eventually you make it through that, we used humor a lot.
Then came the stage where you had to start parenting and disciplining and that brings in a whole new level of issues. This was difficult for Brian and I since we didn't always see eye to eye on how to handle situations. Basically, I don't have a lot of patience and would stress and freak out and Brian was too laid back and easy going.
Eventually we ironed it all out and we started clicking. Then we had another baby. But guess what? We had already been through it so we just kept gliding on through.
I can't tell you how much I love seeing Brian as a Dad. He is the most hilarious Dad ever and does anything and everything to get his girls laughing. He doesn't mind making a fool of himself or painting Bria's toe nails, as long as he gets to spend time with his girls and make memories, he will do anything it takes.
He works so hard to make sure I can stay home with our kids and I can't thank him enough.
I'm seriously crazy about this guy. He is perfect for me. He makes me a better me and I just love him so much.
He gave me the two most precious blessings on Earth and stands by me through thick and thin.
Yep, I got a good one. I'm never letting him go.

1 comment:

Kayla Armstrong said...

No I did not just tear up during this....
You guys are so adorable and I'm so happy for you guys!