Monday, April 09, 2012

A sunny Easter?!

That's right, we got super lucky and the sun shined down on us on our Easter festivities this weekend. I was incredibly grateful.
Saturday we headed down to have an Easter lunch with my whole family. It had been awhile since we had all been together and it made me so wonderfully happy. Especially because I got to see Jenny's adorable little baby bump, she is almost in her 3rd trimester already! Cannot wait to meet my little nephew in July :)
Bria had so much fun playing and hunting for eggs. And of course, the candy. I wasn't as much of a hard ace as I normally am about candy. Bria was thrilled :)

My Mom and Randy with the grandkids

Dad and Anna with the grandkids

Schuyler, Kyle, and Lance

Jenny and Kyle's first baby boy, Rogue (he is the sweetest dog)

Kailey and Reese

Cassidy, Jaidyn, Kaily, and Reese

Bria and Abby

Reese giving her Uncle Schuyler kisses

While I was snapping pictures of Reese and Jaidyn, someone popped their head in front of my camera...
...hilarious little ham :)

The afternoon went by way too fast and soon it was time to head out. We didn't go home though, we got to go to Grammy's and spend the night!
Bria was thrilled and enjoyed a walk with MJ, Grammy, and her Dad. I got to stay back with Heather and Tracy and cranky Reese. I don't know if her tummy was hurting her or what but man she was fussy. Eventually I calmed her down and then she was back to her giggly, happy self, phew.
Easter morning Bria was thrilled to get an Easter basket from Grammy, her favorite part: the plastic eggs:
Such an imagination on that little girl. She passed them out to everyone saying they were ice cream :)

All ready for church!
Family pictures are incredibly challenging these days!

Touching the flowers in the church, she had a blast playing with "her" garden.

I couldn't get enough of the sunshine!

Reese loves blowing on her tongue and spitting everywhere, it's super fun ;)

After church we went back and had some lunch before heading home. Although I don't like getting home late on Sundays, I did NOT want to be in the car on such a gorgeous day. So we took our time. Plus, packing up took us forever. Two kids requires 53 pieces of luggage apparently.

Tracy and Heather
My girls

I sure love this guy, I could just eat him up!
Seriously, best husband and Dad ever.

So that was our fabulous Easter weekend, so much fun!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

LOVE the pop up of Bria, and the last pic of you and Brian is SO good!!!