Monday, December 05, 2011

Oh, hello productiveness

Let's just say it's been awhile since I've felt truly productive. Little Reese's pieces wants to be held all the time plus she hates her car seat, so those two things make it very hard to get things done. However, today all the stars aligned and I was able to get multiple things accomplished. It all started with poop. Yes, poop. Let's dig into this story a little more shall we?
Reese hasn't pooped in 5 days. With breastfed babies that's somewhat normal, but still, it's nice when they poop once a day.
I went in to feed her at 6:25 am and while she was nursing she started squirming and grunting. I knew it was coming, I could tell she was working to push it out and sure enough, explosion. So I cleaned her up and put her back to sleep. Then went and soaked her clothes in oxiclean because you can imagine it was a blowout. I don't blame the diaper either, 5 days of poo is a lot for one diaper. By the time I was all done it was around the time Bria wakes up. I got all ready for the day which rarely happens, I'm usually in my lounge clothes until noon.
Once the girls woke up I got them fed, clothed and then headed to Target and Walgreens. That's right, I made it to two stores! I got home, did snack time, some laundry, eventually lunch and then nap time. I straightened the house a little and now I'm blogging about my productiveness.
I can't help it, it feels good to get stuff done.

My two little ladies playing together



The cutest little outfit!
Alright, now it's time to go be lazy and watch some tv ;)

2 comments:

Carly said...

please tell me how you went to target with the 2. I still can't seem to go anywhere productively (mall, grocery, target) with the duo :(

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing how much energy it takes to take little people out and about? I am so proud of you. Impressive.