Thursday, December 29, 2011

Growing up

My girls. They are growing up.

I know you may be laughing. I mean, my oldest is not even 3 yet (although her birthday is less than 2 months away) and my youngest is 3 months old. But still, it's just going by so fast.
Brian and I promised each other 2 kids. We would have at least 2 kids and then we'd discuss if we wanted more or we were done. Well, here we are with 2 kids and we feel done.
I feel like we have our two beautiful girls and this is our little family of 4. I love our life, I love our girls and I'm happy.
I will say I look at Reese and think, "Oh my word, this is my LAST baby. Ahhh!" It's so sad to think I won't ever hold a brand new baby in my arms that I just gave birth too. But is that a good reason to have a baby? Because you want that exciting moment where you hold them for the first time? I feel so complete with my girls, I think I'm just mourning the loss of the baby stage since this is my last time going through it.


Oh hello blue eyes!

I'm soaking it all up. The soft baby skin, the sweet coos, the innocent smiles and adorable belly laughs. Babies are magical.
Especially mine ;)
What do you think? How do you know when you are done?

No comments: