Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I just love the Holidays

We had such a wonderful Christmas season this year. We are blessed with two beautiful healthy daughters and that's all we can really ask for. But our families spoiled us with their company and a few gifts :)
Christmas Eve was at our house and I enjoyed it so much. I had been looking forward to it so much and loved having family over. We took our time opening presents, drinking wine, and eating dinner.

Aunt Heather and little Reese

Sisters

Bria had a blast opening presents and was so nice to help Reese open hers as well.

Rocking my baby.

Bria and Grammy dancing to the new toy Aunt Sara got her

Grammy feeding her baby

Bria shared her cookie with Heather, this was a big moment because Bria tends to be a hoarder of sweets.

Making a gingerbread man

In the morning when Bria woke up we brought her downstairs to show her what Santa had left for everyone.

What Santa brought for Reese on her first Christmas :)

Santa's gift to Bria

She was pretty excited about it. Especially the candy left in her stocking.

My musical child

All ready for the Christmas day to begin

Once we had opened gifts, ate our Christmas tradition breakfast (cinnamon rolls), and got ready for the day, we headed down to my Dad's. It was a wonderful day and it was really nice to be with the family.

Jenny and Kyle

Aunt Kayla and Reese

My Dad with his 6 kids. Lance LOVES that he has 5 sisters ;)

Crazy Uncle Lance

Group photo! This is a huge task, and a few of us were sweating by the time it was all said and done.


We got home yesterday and took our tree down. I packed up all the Christmas decorations and I'm so sad the Holiday season is over. It was such a magical season and I didn't want it to end. I just love Christmas time :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a wonderful Christmas and one that will be hard to top. Give the girls hugs for me. You will have to let me know what bria thought of Hammy. ~Amy