Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I cried

So yeah. The girls were part of the Nativity play that Marna's church does every year. Bria was an adorable little sheep and Reese got to be baby Jesus. I was so excited to see the girls up there. The sheep were to come crawling in down the aisle and when I turned around and saw my sweet little Bria crawling with all the other sheep I started getting all teary eyed. Blame it on the hormones I guess. It was seriously so cute. She sat with all the other sheep and the nursery teacher throughout the whole thing (about an hour) and did AWESOME. She did better than she would've with us. What made me crack up was how much of a teacher's pet she was, she wanted to be by the teacher at all times. She does NOT get that from her Dad, just sayin'.

Love my girls!

Reese. I was a little worried about how Reese would do since she loves Mommy holding her. But the sweet little eighth grade girl that played Mary was so wonderful with her. You can tell she has younger siblings because she was just knew how to hold her and what to do. Reese didn't make a peep! Can you believe it?! I carried her up to Mary once she sat down and throughout the whole thing Reese just looked around bright eyed and enjoyed herself.
Baby Jesus and Mary :)

My little sheep!
Adorable tail

Joseph looks thrilled doesn't he? ;) Guess he's still in shock that is fiance got pregnant.

Mary and my baby Jesus :)

Bria, the sheep. The sheep came up and sang two songs with little hand motions and my heart melted. She knew Away in a Manger really well and she even waved when she saw us, LOVE IT!
I was so proud of my little sheep, she behaved so well. Oh and yeah, I didn't get the memo about dressing her in all white. I should've figured it out myself but I had Christmas dress on my mind and nothing else :)
The shepherd on the left is having a great time ;)
Joseph admiring what a great Mom Mary is :)

My purple sheep

Both my girls making their acting debut!

cuteness!


Love it!


It was terrific. I was such a proud Mommy and I think Marna was quite proud too. So happy the girls did well, it was so much fun.
After the service there were refreshments and socializing. Bria got 3 cookies and juice so yeah, she was happy. And then bouncing off the walls of course.
Proud Grammy with her son and granddaughters


Bria did great throughout the whole morning, but she was definitely ready to go by the end.

The sugar high started to go away and was replaced with crankyness so we left :)

I'm so glad the girls got to be apart of it, such a fun thing for us all.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

So sweet! Love the pictures!

LoAnn said...

So so cute. I am impressed at how good they were. Cute little sheep. I love the tail. I like purple sheep. Reese is getting so big. She has changed so much since I saw her. Have a great Christmas.

Kris and MaLanie said...

Reese made an adorable baby Jesus! But we can't forget about that cute purple sheep. You have the sweetest girls! I love them so much!