Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Little post

We are having a time consuming week over here so I am being bad about blogging, but I will get better I promise.
Although Brian has been back for almost a week he is still playing catch up at work so he leaves early in the morning and gets back later than usual. Still better than UPS at Christmas time so I shouldn't complain!

I love pigtails.

Bristol and Bria having lunch and wondering why their mother's insist on taking pictures of it.

I still have some Christmas presents to purchase and I have to wrap all of them so I need to get in gear. Maybe this weekend. Although, my mom and sisters and I are doing our Annual Bake Treats day on Saturday and we won't miss that for the world so I guess Christmas Eve I'll be rapidly wrapping lots of Christmas presents ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love her pigtails! I wish Natalie would keep stuff in her hair. :)

Brandi said...

I am so in love with Bria's pigtails! And I loved hearing about you coping with Brian being away. It's the worst isn't it? But you totally rocked it by being prepared and keeping busy :o) Merry Christmas!

flojat said...

Look at how grown up she's looking! Adorable!

Emilie said...

those piggy tails are so darn cute! how's everything going? ready for christmas??