Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Getting back to the norm

Bria didn't nap for 3 days...the 3 days we celebrated Christmas. So I was nervous that she would fight nap time come Monday afternoon, but she didn't. She went down happily and slept for over 2 hours, wahoo! She is definitely more well behaved when she gets her naps, I've missed my happy, obedient girl!
We took down our tree and decorations on Sunday and put the house back to it's normal self. Bria and I stayed in our pajamas all day Monday and it felt great. Yesterday we went grocery shopping so we put real clothes on so as not to scare unsuspecting shoppers.
It's been horribly rainy this week so we haven't been able to go for little walks or anything which is depressing. I'll take a little bit of snow please, the rain is not welcome!
Bria has been enjoying all her Christmas presents this week, they have been keeping her very busy. We moved her changing table out of her room and into storage and now I just need to find a book shelf thing to help organize her room. I also need to put some of her toys in storage, the ones she is too old for.
Other than my exciting organizing of Bria's room, we are just going to be hanging out this week and lounging around.
Can't believe we are about to say goodbye to 2010, so crazy!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I feel you, it is SO nice to get back to normal after such a busy time of year. And I am loving your blog posts! It almost makes me feel like we are still in Oregon with you... Almost. Hope you had a great New Year!