Tuesday, December 07, 2010

It's okay that we lost

I figure if I keep repeating that I'll eventually believe it. We did not win Civil War this year, which means the Ducks are going to the National Championships. I should be happy that an Oregon team is going, but I'm a Beaver through and through so it's really hard for me.
But now that they are going, I might be able to route for them come game time...we'll see.

Despite a sad game, we actually had a great time. Especially since the rain decided to stay away.

Last tailgator of the season.

Mom and Randy
Cindie (Kyle's mom) and Brian posing

Jenny, Kayla, and me

I love the start of the game, it's so exciting.
I love our seats, we are nice and close.

I believe this was right after we scored a touchdown. Look at us, all happy and innocent, unaware that we would not win the game.

Next year Beavs, next year is our year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

3 things:

#1: I thought the pre-game was exceptional. You can never go wrong with fireworks during the national anthem and a jet fly-over immediately after. It made me a little teary-eyed.

#2: It's okay if you don't root for the Ducks in the post season. I'm not going to either. If there's anything worse than having to listen to the Duck fans gloat about how they won the civil war AND got to play in a National Championship, it will be that they WON a National Championship. I'm seriously considering buying a "Go Auburn" t-shirt or something.

#3: I think the Beavs have a great year ahead of them next year. Lots of returning players and a more experienced QB. It's going to be great watching them payback BYU AND the Ducks all in one season! Ha!