Sunday, December 19, 2010

Diapers? We don't need no stinkin' diapers!!!!


That's right people. Our little Bria is potty trained and done with diapers! She is on to bigger and better things like TinkerBell underwear and a cool TinkerBell toilet (It's just a normal little girl toilet that I put a TinkeBell sticker on).
Potty training is intense. And exhausting. And frustrating. But sooooo worth it! That is why I said last week was a time consuming week. We also didn't leave the house so both of us were going stir crazy. We did take a few walks outside to get fresh air but that was about it. Yesterday we drove all the way down to Albany which is an hour and a half and she did awesome. We were both curious to see how she would do in a different environment and she thoroughly impressed us. I am so proud of Bria, she did great and picked it up so fast, I'm a lucky mommy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! How on earth did you get her potty trained already?!! I wish we were there cuz I'm so done with diaper rashes and two kids in diapers! Natalie shows signs of readiness and has gone a few times, but that'ts it. Seriously, if you have any tips, hit me up on facebook!

Carly said...

i am in AWE of you right now, that is amazing! Seriously, I can hardly believe it. Go Bria and go Mommy! Congrats :)

Danielle said...

That's awesome!!! I was curious to hear how it went.