Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Wedding part 1

Brian's twin sister, Sara, tied the knot this last Saturday! It was in Marna's backyard and it was so beautiful. It was a small, intimate wedding and I thought it was incredibly romantic. It was very apparent that Jon and Sara are crazy about each other, they are adorable together. We are so excited to have Jon apart of the family. And come next February they'll be another little one! They are pregnant with a bouncing baby boy and we can't wait to meet him, so exciting.
The weather was perfect for a wedding. Bria was the flower girl and did exactly what I thought she was going to do. Dumped all the petals at once. It was funny :)


Family photo

I had like 3 inch heels on and I still barely come to his chin, sheesh!

The happy and gorgeous bride.

Socializing with the girls and showing off her huge diamond :)

The bride and me
I'm pretty sure we were looking at Bria.

Me pushing my way in the picture :)

The Holcomb sisters

Bria loved Sara's necklace

The twins


I love how the wind made this shot extra pretty. You can see Sara's adorable belly and her hair is blowing in the breeze perfectly :)

The proud parents

The nice wedding shot...

The real shot.
(Heather, Sara, Jon, and Brian)

Holcomb siblings

So cute.

It is quite obvious how in love these two and how perfect they are for each other. We are so incredibly happy for them and can't wait to meet their baby boy in February!
Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Wilson!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love wedding pictures, and I love small intimate weddings! That pic of Brian and his sister together is hilarious!

Leslie Collins said...

What great pictures. Miss Bria looks adorable, as always. I love your dress! :)

Sarah C said...

Looks like a gorgeous wedding; everyone looks so happy. Wishing them the very best.

Lindsay said...

So pretty

Brandi said...

Congrats to Brian's sister. And you my dear are looking smokin' hot!