Thursday, October 28, 2010

Indoor fun

We've had a really good day so far despite the fact that it started before 7 am. I don't know what it is about the 6 o'clock hour but I don't like to see it, even if it's 6:58 am, I don't like it. I attempted to put Bria back to sleep at 6:45 am when she woke, but obviously that didn't work. Although she did lay quietly for 10 minutes so that was nice.
After breakfast and getting ready for the day we went to a Recreation Center close by for indoor playtime. They had lots of fun things to climb on, little houses, cars, all that good stuff. Bria had a ton of fun running around for an hour and a half and it felt nice to be able to let her run around and play. The weather is horrible outside so it's not really an option to go to the park right now, that's why Oregon is crawling with indoor parks ;)

Bria's favorite thing right now is to read all of her books. And I mean all of them. It's cute to see her sitting at her little table reading out loud, music to my ears.
Bria saw her first movie a couple days ago. We didn't get all the way through it, but she is now obsessed with Tinkerbell. I'm wishing I would've gotten her a Tinkerbell costume, but there is always next year.
For this Halloween she is going as a flower. Tonight Brian's work is having a little something for the kids so we get to dress her up and take her there which should be fun. Any chance for me to take pictures of her in her costume is fabulous.

I have 2 videos I wanted to share, mainly for the grandparents and aunts and uncles that read the blog because I know for others out there these videos may not be as entertaining.
The first one is her singing the Intsy Wintsy Spider all by herself:
*Turn up the volume so you can hear her little voice!


The second one is her singing a song my Grandma Armstrong always sang to us growing up:
Rock-a-bye,
don't you cry,
we will go to Grammies,
up the hill,
by the mill,
to see the little lambies

If you listen carefully you can hear her sing it to her baby doll :) Then she does patty cake with the baby and says:
Roll it
Pull it
Mark it

Funny girl :)



3 comments:

Brandi said...

Sweetest little girl ever. Now i'll be singing Itsy Bitsy Spider...

Jensen Five said...

Love, love , love it! I promise you as she grows you will pull out these videos every now and then and shed a few tears...She's a growin' up! Love her to pieces.

Kayla Armstrong said...

Oh my goodness those videos are adorable. She is growing so fast! I miss you guys like crazy. I've been watching Modern Family though... :) you got me hooked.
Love you guys! I will be up very soon to visit!