Friday, January 22, 2010

My funny eater

Currently Bria is all over the board with her naps. One day she doesn't get tired until 12:30 pm and only sleeps for an hour, the next day she falls asleep at 9:45 am. I'm exhausted just trying to keep up with her changing naps.
Plus she is getting up earlier each day and waking up soooo crabby. The first noise out of her is a huge screaming cry. Can you say grumpy? It was only a week ago when she took a two and a half hour nap, but it seems like a lifetime ago :)
She's still in a pretty good mood for the most part though, and yesterday we went for two long walks because it was so nice out. We stopped at the park (I love our neighborhood) and I put her in the swings, she was laughing and laughing. I thought I was going to die of how adorable she was being, loved it.
I would've like to repeat that today but it is so gray and rainy out so that will not be happening.

My friend Erin and I are taking our little ones to swim lessons starting in February! I am ecstatic and can't wait to get Bria in the pool. I got her a cute little yellow and white striped swim suit yesterday at Target and am just giddy with excitement.

I mentioned how Bria is very animated during her meals, here is one of Bria's many faces during her feeding time, funny girl:


Plans for this weekend include homework, homework, and homework. While Brian does that Bria and I will probably make some trips to the library and hopefully get outside for some walks...weather permitting.

2 comments:

tegner two said...

lu- that is hilarious!!!!

Anonymous said...

Does she have her 12-month teeth coming in? I can always tell when our littlest one is about to cut some teeth because her sleep schedule is suddenly all crazy for a week or two... Good luck with that. That's so hard.

She is so adorable!