Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful

Thanksgiving is tomorrow, wahoo! I'm looking forward to a day off work and more importantly time spent with the family.

What I'm thankful for:
Brian
Bria
Our family and friends
Healthy pregnancy & fetus :)
Our health and our loved ones' health
MJ
Our safety and our loved ones' safety
Our financial stability
Our jobs
Our home

The little things I am thankful for:
Pillow talk with Brian
Rubbing my growing belly
Feeling Bria squirm and kick
Sleeping in on the weekends
Taking naps
Reading
Walks with MJ


What are you thankful for?


My favorite foods at Thanksgiving:
Sweet potatoes with extra marshmallows
Mashed potatoes
Berry pie/cobbler
Cheese and crackers (as an appetizer)
Bread

I think I could just eat those things and be completely satisfied :) Maybe add a bowl of cereal. I'm a nut, I know.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Shannon said...

Hey L! Hope you had a great thanksgiving! I think thats a great list of things to be thankful for :)