Monday, December 01, 2008

Temporarily in mourning

I can't go in details, but the Beavers lost the big Civil War game on Saturday- Brian and I are still in mourning over the horrible and tragic loss, ugh.

Anyway, here is what has been going on in our world:
  • Thanksgiving day was nice and relaxing-the food was unbelievable, so delicious
  • Friday night Thanksgiving was also incredibly scrumptious and we had a wonderful time talking and taking pictures of MJ
  • Brian finished his final yesterday! Now he has a few weeks off before winter term starts, yay :)
  • We got our Christmas tree yesterday- I'll decorate it tonight
  • Brian helped me decorate the house in Christmas stuff yesterday
  • While Brian worked on his final at the dining room table, I played Christmas music and baked banana muffins-it was a nice evening
Lance is coming home on Friday! I cannot wait to see him, it's going to be so nice to have him home.

Alright, that's all I can muster up for now, I'm going to go cry about the Beavers some more.

1 comment:

The Beavers said...

Couple things...did you decorate your tree? Will you post pictures? I'm totally sappy when it comes to the holidays. My hot cocoa is a nightly routine along with Christmas movies when I get a chance! Also, I LOVED Twilight too. I like the humor, and it helped that Edward was HOT!!! We miss you guys...hopefully we'll be back up that way in April.