Monday, November 24, 2008

Loved it

Twilight was...amazing. I loved the actors and thought they did a great job of including as many details as they could (there were a few I thought should've been included but that's ok, that may just be me). I just loved it and am so looking forward to the rest of the movies. My sisters and mom and I are already working out a time to go see Twilight again, it's that good.

After the movie we went and got Mexican food which was great because Brian doesn't like Mexican food anymore and I've seriously missed it. We had a great time talking about the movie of course and then anything else we could think of, it was a wonderful girls night :)

Saturday I did about 13 load of laundry. Not really, but I did quite a few loads, it felt good to get it done on Saturday so I didn't have to worry about it come Sunday. After that Brian and I went and got our facials. For Christmas last year Brian got me couples facials at a wonderful spa here in town, we finally decided we need to go and get them and I am glad we did, they were wonderful. Plus our faces looked great afterwards, too bad I can't afford to do that monthly, that would be awesome.

Anyway, after that we watched the Beavers beat U of A which means we are 1 win away from the Rose Bowl!!! I can smell the roses baby.

So that is our weekend in a nutshell and I am looking forward to Thanksgiving this week. I'll be decorating the house in all our Christmas garb this weekend too. The Holidays are here!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Wasn't it great? I almost passed out when Edward walked into the cafeteria! I want them to start filming New Moon NOW.

Kari said...

I was totally disappointed. Probably didn't help that I had just reread the book. I'm hoping the second time I watch it I'll enjoy it more. :(

Lindsay said...

A great facial is a wonderful thing! Glad you enjoyed it!

Ro @ Ro is me! said...

I loved it, too! It was so good!

Yay on the facial!