Friday, November 07, 2008

Happy Birthday

My hunk of a man turns 32 today, Happy Birthday babe! And oddly enough, his twin sister Sara does too, Happy Birthday lil sis ;)

I can't even tell you how happy Brian has made me, we laugh so much together and that is wonderful because that's my favorite past time. And now we are about to embark on the journey of parenthood and I could not be more excited to see Brian as a father, I know he will be wonderful and Bria will have him wrapped around her finger in no time. He will portray confidence in all his fatherly duties.

One of my favorite places to be is tucked under his arm, I feel protected and safe, how could you not with his big guns?
Brian is always up to have some fun. I cringe when he tells me stories of all the daredevil things he did growing up, I will save those stories for later (I don't want to give his mom a heart attack on his birthday). The thought of, "Maybe I'll get hurt," doesn't even cross his mind. Then there is me and that is always the first thought that crosses my mind.
He is incredibly caring and generous. He loves to help out family and friends in need. He asks a million and one questions and I love that, he's just so curious about things. Because he asks questions he is also incredibly intelligent. When we watch Jeopardy at night (yes, we watch jeopardy every night) he amazes me with his knowledge, he's such a smarty pants.
I think what I love most about him is his affection. He's always rubbing my leg or back or arm to let me know he loves me. He gives me kisses and hugs everyday and I just eat it up. He gives MJ lots of love too and she definitely loves her Daddy, not sure what she's gonna do when he starts paying attention to Bria. Poor guy will have 3 girls in his life fighting for his attention! It's a rough life ;)

I love you more babe, Happy Birthday.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

How sweet! Happy (belated now...) Birthday, Brian!

Brandi said...

AWW- I remember when Brian stole Austin's sock ;o)
Happy Birthday Brian!