Monday, November 10, 2008

A visitor

So last Wednesday MJ had her favorite visitor come stay with us, and boy was she thrilled. Chris (our previous back yard neighbor) came back for a business trip last week so on Wednesday Brian and I went to dinner with him. It was good to catch up and we enjoyed having him over, but I have to admit I think MJ was the most excited, not that we weren't happy to see you Chris! Chris let's MJ lick his hands and face and constantly pets her so she just loves him. It was adorable when he walked in the door because she started freaking out, I'm sure she was thinking, "Where the heck did you go? Ah, who cares, you're here. Now I will not stop licking you until my mommy pries me away."


"Let me clean your ear for you"

"I lub you"

"Can we keep him mom?"

Chris' next visit he will be bringing Brandi and Austin and I am so excited! It'll be after Bria is born so Austin and Bria will get to meet and we'll work out the details for the arranged marriage ;)

In other news, we are hosting our neighborhood wine party this Friday. There are a few couples in our neighborhood that get together once a month or every other month and drink wine while socializing. It is nice to get together with them and it's our turn to host. The theme is bring your favorite kind of wine :) I of course do not drink the wine, I just socialize and stuff my face with cheese and bread.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow because I don't have to work and I have a hair appointment. Double bonus. I'll probably do some grocery shopping after my appointment and then come home and organize/clean. But before all that I'll watch Regis and Kelly in my pj's while sipping hot chocolate and petting my dog, a perfect morning really.

11 days until Twilight comes out in theaters, OH MY GOSH!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Ohhh, your day off tomorrow sounds delightful, enjoy! Any chance you want to fly to OH to see Twilight with me? Or shall we meet somewhere in the middle? :)

Brandi said...

Chris was pretty excited that he got to see MJ. She changed his opinions about little dogs ;o) We can't wait to come visit!!!!!!!