Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Halloween and Tailgating

It is picture overload today. I made sure to take lots of pictures this weekend since I've been such a slacker. Here is a low down of our weekend:
Friday morning I get a scary call that my Dad went to the ER Thursday night. He thought it was kidney stones but he ended up having his appendix taken out Friday afternoon and stayed in the hospital until Saturday, which he was not excited about. I told him he was stealing my thunder because we weren't suppose to go to the hospital until Bria was born ;) He is doing well now thank goodness.
So after I visited my Dad in the hospital on Friday night, Brian and I headed to Nate and Amy's house for Halloween fun. Nick and Mindy were there (Nate's brother and his girlfriend), Jeff and Katlin (we cheered with Jeff) and Amy's co-worker and husband and little boy. Plus 4 little dogs all dressed up for Halloween:

Do you know how hard it is to get a picture of 4 little dogs? MJ was a bumble bee, Porter was a pumpkin, Lilly was a lady bug, and Jack was a bat. They were all adorable.


We played Skip Bo, passed out candy, and talked. It was a lot of fun and it wore MJ out which was great :)

Saturday was Beaver game day and us not having tickets didn't stop us from going tailgating! It was the alumni game so our old cheer friends were there which was so fun, we got to see people we haven't seen in a long time. Plus, Brian was able to prove that he's still got it. Blogger decided to change how it uploads pictures on me so this is out of order, oh well.

Here are Brian and Nate tailgating

Shauna and I (she's the one that gave me a bunch of maternity clothes and baby clothes!)

Brian and I

Here is my big strong husband proving that he can still cheer. That is Shauna on top and she is really good.

(This is where it gets out of order) After Brian and I went tailgating we joined my Dad and Anna at their house and watched the game. We of course were all sporting our Beaver pride, here is little Abby:

And little Cassidy :)

Back to tailgating, Mindi and I in front of the Bauer's Beaver bus, it's awesome!

Here are the custom seats inside the bus

And of course what Beaver bus would be complete without a flat screen tv? We watched the Ducks (our rivals) lose before the Beaver game. We won :)

Add ImageSo as you can see we had a great weekend and I remembered my camera and the battery.

That's all for now, is it Friday yet?

No comments: