Friday, October 03, 2008

Baby Holcomb is a...

check out the baby blog if you haven't, the sex of baby Holcomb is revealed!

Things are going well here at the Holcomb's. Brian was in Bend for a few days working, I'm glad he's back now. I'm getting braver about staying alone, but it is still a little unsettling.

So I am thrilled that it's almost the weekend, this week has just been crazy at work plus Brian was gone, I'm ready for a few days off. Although I can't complain too much because we took yesterday off for the big ultrasound and then went to register-it was just the day we needed, well it was at least the day I needed.

We had a great time last weekend spending time with my sister's and their husbands. We ended up just staying at Jaime and Schuyler's after we BBQ'd because the bowling alley was being occupied by a corporate party. It didn't matter what we did, we have a good time together. The guys ended up in the tv room while Jaime, Jenny and I chatted. Eventually we all sat in the tv room together and laughed about past events, good times.

The rain is officially here, it is true Oregon weather. I'm not sick of it yet, but talk to me in a few weeks when the rain and gray clouds won't leave. Right now it just makes me want to curl up on the couch in my pj's with a nice cup of hot chocolate and a movie. Hmmm, maybe I'll do that tonight :)

No comments: