Tuesday, October 07, 2008

This and That

The weekend was great, I love weekends. We were able to relax, be productive, and see friends and family all in one weekend.

Friday night I went and saw my friend Shauna and her adorable little 6 month old, Aria. Aria has the most precious smile and gorgeous light brown eyes with dark eye lashes, she's going to love those when she gets older! Shauna and I have good cheerleading memories together from OSU. We also did the Trail Blazer stunt team together for a year, good times. At OSU Shauna, Ashley, and I hung out a lot and I smile thinking back to some of our crazy days together. Anyway, it was good catching up with her.

Saturday we ran baby errands and did stuff in the nursery which of course I loved. Then we grabbed some pizza from our favorite, Pizza Pipeline, and went to Sara's house (Brian's twin) to watch the Ducks lose while playing Beaveropoly (Monopoly with a beaver spin on it). Brian won Beaveropoly but only because he negotiates his A$$ off. Seriously, we can't just play a normal game of Beaveropoly, he brings in negotiating tactics and mind games like you wouldn't believe, I think he needs to be a salesman.
Then we headed to our friend Dave's house (also a former OSU cheerleader) and he has a little 11 month old, Scarlet, who is just adorable. Blond hair blue eyes and loves to smile. We caught up on his life and just talked and talked until it was Scarlet's bedtime.

Back to the work week and I am looking forward to the next weekend, it's what gets me through the week.
My exciting news for work is that I switched cubicles to one by the window :) We rearranged at work so the accounting department is together since we were all spread out. I totally lucked out and got a window seat, yay me. Now I can daydream even more, lol. Oh, and I finally got a heated foot pedal too, man does it feel good! I realize that my exciting news is lame, but hey, it's the little things that matter :)

3 comments:

Shannon said...

All your friend's babies sound so adorable :) And a heated foot pedal is something to be excited about, especially with the cold and gloomy winter right around the corner!

Leslie Collins said...

Hey that sounds like good news to me. :) I do have to ask, what is a heated foot pedal?

Robyn Baird said...

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!! Go to my blog to find out the rules. You better do it!!

Robyn :)