Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged-7 Random Things


1. I am compulsive about checking my zipper after I use the restroom, I usually check it about 3 times before I even leave the bathroom.

2. My right shoulder is double jointed so I can bend it in half in a scary way. I use to sleep like that and I would wake up to a loud POP coming from my shoulder, I don't think that was a good thing.

3. I have donated my hair to Lox of Love twice. I plan to do it more in my lifetime.

4. I can eat cereal and toast for every meal. Since I've been pregnant that has been my usual dinner and I love it.

5. I drink milk for every meal (except lunches during the week while I'm at work), so does Brian. Needless to say we go through about 6 gallons in a week, just the 2 of us. We are going to need another fridge as our family grows!

6. I am rigid when it comes to finances. For example: since I first started a bank account, I never touched savings, I rarely even think of it as my money, it's just the savings. Another example: I have a certain amount I can spend each week and I don't go over, no if, and's, or but's about it.

7. I thrive on organization, but I suck at actually organizing. I get really overwhelmed with where to start so I recruit my mom and sister's to help. Once I'm organized I'm good at maintaining it, I just have trouble setting up organization.


I invite all who want to do this to do it, it's fun to think of 7 things that are normal to you, but random to everyone else :)

4 comments:

Robyn Baird said...

Ya, you did it! :) I'm so impressed with your financial rigidness. I need some pointers. ;)

Shannon said...

I love your random things Thats a heck of a lot of milk, L! And I love cereal, too. Its such a versatile meal :)

Cathy said...

Lyns
I was watching some old family video and saw the "Cheeleading" rap you gave at you
High School Graduation, so I definately thing you can add "rapping" to your list.
Aunt Cathy

Marissa said...

6 gallons of milk! WOW, that's a lot. I'm so bad about drinking milk, the only milk I get is with my cereal. Very impressive, I must say.