Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday, yay

I'm a mess. I've been sick for over a week and now I have a tooth ache, what the heck? So I've been a little miserable for the last couple days and quite negative, I didn't want to subject my blog to that. Although, I think I just did.

Well, we did it. We took on a car payment, ugh. I feel like a hypocrite, here I talk about how we are paying off debt and living by Dave Ramsey, then we go buy a car, which is the worst thing you can do. The funny thing is I don't feel that guilty about it. We bought a 2007 Murano and it came with a 100,000 mile warranty. The warranty is huge for us, we're tired of having car problems and forking over a million dollars to fix it. Well, not quite a million, but close.
Anyway, she's very pretty. The color was my first choice and I'm thrilled about it, it's called Merlot and it's a deep burgundy color. Very pretty :-)

I haven't taken a picture, but this is what she looks like:
Well, Lance moved out :( I'm not sure if it was because MJ kept going number 2 in front of his door or if it was my constant nagging, "Turn off the lights!" Just kidding, he moved in with my dad to save money which I totally understand. I am really glad he stayed with us for a few months, it was fun to hang out with him again, just like when we were growing up.

So since I've been sick I haven't been able to cuddle and kiss Austin which is just killing me. They came over on Monday night to BBQ and after we ate, our entertainment was Austin. He laid on the couch and had us totally enamored with all his stories and smiles. We took about 407 pictures, which I would post some of but I'm at work. Brandi caught a cute one of Austin smiling up at me while we talked, it was pretty much the cutest thing ever. I have no idea what I'm going to do and blog about when they move to New York in a month.

Oh, I finished The Host by Stephenie Meyer and loved it. It was different than Twilight, but still very good. Speaking of Twilight, I got some of my neighbors to read it for our new book club. Last Friday we went over to our neighbors house that we just met, there were 4 couples including us. One of the girls mentioned she wanted to start a book club and would we be interested? I was like, "Heck yes! And I have a book you guys HAVE to read." So Twilight is our first book we're reading and I'm so excited. I'm going to read it again to freshen up and because I miss Edward and Bella. One of the gals said when she went to purchase the book the gal at the register said, "I'll see you in a few days when you buy the rest of the series." Haha, I love it, it's so true. Only 2 months until Breaking Dawn comes out, yessss.

Well that about sums things up for me, I've gotta go blow my nose :-)

2 comments:

Tasha Coltrin said...

I love the car!! How exciting!!!

Shannon said...

What a great car, so awesome! Hope you are feeling better