Monday, May 12, 2008

No Title Found

Have you seen the Twilight trailer? I'm assuming everyone has read the Twilight series because it is the best series EVER. If you haven't seen the trailer head over to youtube.com and search: Twilight Official Trailer. The movei going to be sooooo good. I heart Robert Pattinson.
I bought Stephanie Meyer's new book, The Host. I haven't really started it yet, but I will this week, it's a good size book.

Lance bought the second season of The Office (he has the 1st and 3rd, both of which we watched in 2 days) so we watched a lot of that this weekend. We'll finish it up tonight, that show absolutely cracks me up. I never thought I could find something to replace Friends, but The Office is doing a spectacular job!


This week looks like the sun is going to grace us with it's presence and I could not be more excited. I would really like to spend more time outside and lately the weather has not been friendly to that.

Work is work. Brian's commute is not horrible and fortunately he doesn't get home too much later than I do. He is still busy with homework and doing a great job, I'm just so proud.

I spend my time figuring out how I can make enough money by just blogging. I figured out it's possible, I just need to win the lottery. I hear it's pretty good odds to win the lottery, right?
This Saturday Brian is hosting a poker tournament in our garage, I know he is very excited about it. I'm thinking I might head over to Brandi's to visit with her and hold Austin, the testosterone at my house might be too much to handle. But I'm close enough that if the house catches on fire I will see it right away :)
Alright, I'm just rambling so I think I'll stop while I'm ahead! Happy Monday.

4 comments:

Kris and MaLanie said...

Kris bought me "The Host" for Mother's Day. I am excited to read it. I hope it's good. Isn't The Office the best show? I love all of the awkward moments. Anyway, hope you have a great week! :)

Kari said...

I am LOVING The Host! I have about 50 pages left. Talk about a sucker for Stephenie Meyer books!

Anonymous said...

Hey L! I already love your blog and only read two entries. I am so glad you are now an "Office" fan, its such a good show!

Anonymous said...

I am glad there is another Office fan out there!:) I love that show so much!:)