Thursday, June 05, 2008

Short and Sweet

Summer will be here soon, but you wouldn't be able to tell from our crappy weather. Rainy, cloudy, windy, and cold. "Welcome to Oregon folks, here's an umbrella and a ticket back to where you came from. Run!" Luckily we'll be going to Shasta soon and leaving this rain behind.
I am feeling 100% better and so glad. No more flem for me :-)

It's my friends Sarah's birthday today, happy birthday Sar-Bear!
Nothing else going on here for the Holcombs. I will leave you with 2 more random pictures.
Brian and I (way too posed, but whatever)

And Austin, sleeping in my arms

It's almost the weekend, thank goodness!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Love the posed pic- its so "prom-like" :)

The Clarks said...

Hey Linds! Thanks for the bday shout out. :) And little Austin is so cute sleeping in your arms. Dinner was fun last night. I'm really glad you guys came!