Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Pictures

I am so grateful the sun is out today and is suppose to be this whole weekend. I am thrilled, Brian and I plan on taking full advantage by spending as much time outside as possible doing yard work, riding our bikes, or playing tennis. The last item would require that we get some rackets and balls.

Brian's mom sent me a card with her sympathies about my grandmother passing away, it was so sweet of her. When I opened the card there was money in there and I looked at Brian wondering why their family sends money when someone passes. But then I read the card and almost started crying. When her loved ones had passed away she purchased a plant or outside decoration to put in her yard that reminded her of them. So she wanted me to go purchase something that reminded me of my grandma and put it in our yard. I just thought it was the sweetest thing and I am looking forward to finding that special item.

I wanted to post some pictures from Porter's birthday party, which was almost 3 months ago, but better late than never right?
Here is Porter opening his presents, Cassidy is smiling at the camera right beside him :)
All the girls being adorable, Schuyler's brother's kids were there along with Jaime and Schuyler's neighbors kids. They all had a blast. Randy (stepdad) showed them how to make hats out of tissue paper, who knew kids didn't require toys?!
Cassidy was on "TV"
Porter devouring his cupcake, he gets in a zone when he eats that cracks me up! He's such a good eater and is in no hurry to finish, he's always the last one at the table.

Well, have a wonderful weekend, Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of buying something like a plant or decoration to remember your grandma, thats a beautiful idea!

Leslie Collins said...

I lost my great grandmpa four years ago, Jade's grandma 3 years ago and my grandpa two years and we planted a tree for each of them. Everytime I look at those trees, I think of that person. It's a wonderful idea. I am sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you are doing well.

Have a great weekend.