Monday, January 01, 2007

Guess What?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jenny and Kyle got engaged!!!!!!!

Kyle proposed to Jenny on Christmas morning. After we had all opened our presents he went behind the tree and handed her a large box. First she read the card that expressed how much Kyle loved her, and at the end it said, "All I want for Christmas is........YOU". She opened the box and inside was a smaller wrapped box. She opened that one and inside was bubble wrap. She unravled the bubble wrap to find a small box and when she opened it a piece of paper said, "to marry me." (All I want for Christmas is YOU to marry me). It was very sweet and we are SO SO happy for Jenny and Kyle. Congrats sis, I love you!!!


Mom R.'s party was very fun. Good food, good drinks, and good people. Here Brian and I are in the kitchen...
This is Mom R. and I, again in the kitchen. It was good food, what can I say!
Here is Craig and his beautiful girlfriend Caren, don't you love the red hair!

Christmas Eve started out at my mom's house with pictures, of course! Here are my mom and sisters and I being us.
The Holcomb's :)
Here are my 2 nieces and nephew who are just the cutest things ever!!! Porter enjoys stealing the show :)

Here are the beautiful parents of these wonderful children, my sister Jaime and my brother-in-law Schuyler.
It was a wonderful and busy Holiday season with our families. We are so blessed to have such wonderful and supportive families and friends, we love you guys!
Well, I would love to write more but it will have to wait, Brian and I have been sick all weekend so we are going to spend more time relaxing and trying to get better.
Happy New Year!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What great pics!! Doesn't MJ look great in her sweater!! Tell you sis congrats!!

Sara